PMC Bronze 9mm, 115 Grain FMJ
1000 Round Case 9A
- Caliber:9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight/Type:115 Grain FMJ
- Muzzle Velocity:1150 fps
- Muzzle Energy:338 ft-lbs.
PMC’s Bronze Handgun is manufactured with the same quality and dependability built into the Starfire ammunition. All PMC cartridges must pass through the rigorous inspection of the electronic powder check station. If the propellant in any cartridge varies by as little. Buy pmc bronze 9mm ammo online, where to buy ammo in Florida, buy 9mm nato in Illinois, fmj ammo for sale Kentucky, 10mm for sale
PMC 9B: PMC’s Bronze Handgun is manufactured with the same quality and dependability built into their Starfire defense ammunition. All PMC Bronze Ammo passes rigorous inspection at PMC’s electronic powder-check station, which instantly and accurately measures the propellant charge in each round. If the propellant in any cartridge varies by as little as two-tenths of a one grain, the system stops, and the cartridge is discarded. No other ammunition manufacturer can assure greater uniformity and reliability than PMC. where to buy ammo in Florida
|CONDITION||New in Box|
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. buy 9mm nato in Illinois, fmj ammo for sale Kentucky, 10mm for sale